Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh wow it has been forever!

First of all i would like to apologize to my GP ladies, I have NOT forgotten about you at all I have just been super busy with work. I got a promotion at work(woo hoo) and my schedule and work load has changed dramatically...so I am trying to get caught up on work and get used to the new job! I used to have so much time to get caught up on the boards, but now I just have to make time because I miss it!!!:(

Let's see, its been about a month since I have posted. I am getting bigger and bigger of course you tell from my weekly bump pics and she is getting more active by the day! I love feeling her kick but sometimes she hurts Mommy and makes me about want to jump out of my chair!:)
I have my 1 hour glucose test August 3rd so I am sure I will write and update about that, let's pray that all goes well and I dont have to go back for the 3hr one. I will have another ultrasound at 30 weeks, so only a few more weeks and they should be able to tell if my placenta has moved up on its own, or if not I will more than likely have to have a C section.

Oh I almost forgot my husband and I went to a class last week "Intro to childbirth" or something like that. It was great and made us even more excited! Even though I knew about the majority of the things we went over it was just a cool experience all together and we got a free tour of he hospital! I can't believe how time is flying! I will post new pics of the nursery tonight, it is slowly coming together!!

No comments: