
My husband's grandfather finished building our crib this week! I think it looks great! I can't believe how fast he can build things like this..it blows my mind. I thought it was cute that he went to babies r us and picked out a bedding set to go with it too.lol (even though it probably won't be the one we use.)Its a princess/castle thems. We will keep it as a back up. I was so excited last night that I couldn't wait to put the mattress cover and all the goodies on it! As of right now its in our living room until we get some more stuff cleaned out of the nursury...hopefully this weekend! The only other thing that is bugging me right now is finding a cute girly crib bedding set to match the rug we have. The rug is one that my Grandma had made for me when I was a baby so I thought it would be cute to use in her room...its just so dang hard to match! So here it is..any suggestions are definitely welcome!!!! Its driving me nuts!
1 comment:
I LOVE THE CRIB!!!!!! That came out so great. I've been on the lookout for crib stuff for you still too. ;-) TTYS!
Post a Comment