How far along: 18 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain: I think total I have gained about 4lbs
How much does baby weigh: 8.5 oz. according to the bump..
Maternity clothes: Heck yea! Its all I can wear.
Stretch marks: Not yet, but my belly has been pretty itchy the past couple days..so we'll see.
Sleep: Some nights are better than others. I am actually staying up past 9:30 now..only if I have to;)
Best moment this week: I am pretty darn sure I felt the baby move..its inconsistent but there.:)
Movement: Look above! I can not wait for my husband to feel the movement from the outside.:)
Food cravings: Nothing really, it changes from whatever I feel like on a certain day. I HAVE to always have a good breakfast though!
Belly button in or out: Obviously still an innie
What I miss: Having more energy out on the boat/in the sun..it drains me.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what he or she is on the 15th!! woo hoo!
Milestone: Just being ever so thankful we have been healthy this far and I pray that everything looks perfect on the ultrasound. I am truly blessed.:)
1 comment:
Congrats JAV, time is going by so fast, I cannot wait to hear the results.
Post a Comment