Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's a girl!!



So we found out Monday our little baby is a girl! In a way deep down I knew it was a girl. People at work kept insisting it was a boy, I think they almost had me talked to into it!lol But nope, she is all girl and is as healthy and cute as can be! Her name is Joanna Lynn. (after my Grandma Joanna) :) We can't wait to meet her..Here are all of her fabulous pics from her first photo shoot!

Her super long legs (like mommy!)...








And all the stuff she has accumulated from family this week + her Pack and play!:)

11 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! How exciting! I love that you already have a name. It's beautiful!

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

Aww thats wonderful! You will have so much fun with a little girl! Happy decorating & shopping!

*Mandy* said...

How wonderful JAV, sugar and spice and everything nice!!! Love all the pretty pink gifts

Kaylin said...

Aww, Congrats JAV on your baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby girl!!

Mrs.Pink said...

Congratulations and welcome to TEAM PINK! Now all the fun begins!! Girl stuff is sooo cute!:)

IVF Again! said...

Oh, a sweet baby girl! I am so happy for you! Congrats! :)

Lisa said...

AWW> Congrats on it being a little girl! I can not believe how fast time is going. It seems like yestersday you find out your were pregnant. I know you are excited about it being a little girl.

MSC said...

Congratulations JAV!! That's great news!

Mrs.F said...

So excited for you! Congrats!! Seriously though... good luck not going too crazy for little girl clothes & such... I'm addicted to shopping for our babygirl already & she isn't even here yet!

prashant said...

Love all the pretty pink gifts Domain registration india