Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just a little update..


I think I forgot to say on my last post that baby Joanna is measuring a week ahead so we MIGHT be looking at an October baby for sure! Which would be super cool because my Bday is Oct 14th, H's is the 22nd and we got married on the 27th!! Yay for October!

How far along: almost 22 weeks!

Total weight gain: total I think it is 8lbs..give or take;)

How much does baby weigh: apparently a pound as of last week!

Maternity clothes: Of course! I even found "tall" black pants at Motherhood and I was so excited. Also, the maternity underwear is my new best friend!

Stretch marks: Not yet!

Sleep: Some nights are better than others, so nights I am out like a light and don't hear the alarm clock!

Best moment this week: A few days ago at 7AM, I was still laying in the bed and she just started dancing around in my belly! It was amazing and you could see the whole thing from the outside....punch, punch, kick...roll!

Movement: Look above! Constantly!

Food cravings: Nothing really I have been eating pretty healthy lately!

Belly button in or out: Obviously still an innie

What I miss: Having more energy out on the boat/in the sun..it drains me.

What I'm looking forward to: getting the nursury done!!

Milestone: I just feel lucky the baby has been happy and healthy so far and that we are having a beautiful BIG little girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu look fantastic!!! Did they give you an official new due date?

Hay Hay said...

Congrats on being on Team Pink! You look fabulous!

ilovejav said...

Thanks! My doctor is really weird about moving around due dates..she said she will see what happens:)

Mrs.Pink said...

Looking adorable!! :)

Mrs. Pink Pearls said...

You look so cute!