Gorgeous!! I am thinking there might be a little girl in there.
You are gorgeous!! I'm going to go with boy. Handsome needs a buddy :)
Absolutely Gorgeous and since we're all voting I say girl!
You look adorable! I say... BOY!
Pregnancy sure looks good on you! I think maybe...girl!
You look great hun, I vote girl :]
Thanks ladies!:) Sure is a big belly huh!
18 weeks! Wow!! :) I really can't believe it! You look amazing!
You look BEAUTIFUL!!!! and you wear it so proudly!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Gorgeous!! I am thinking there might be a little girl in there.
You are gorgeous!! I'm going to go with boy. Handsome needs a buddy :)
Absolutely Gorgeous and since we're all voting I say girl!
You look adorable! I say... BOY!
Pregnancy sure looks good on you! I think maybe...girl!
You look great hun, I vote girl :]
Thanks ladies!:) Sure is a big belly huh!
18 weeks! Wow!! :) I really can't believe it! You look amazing!
You look BEAUTIFUL!!!! and you wear it so proudly!
Post a Comment