Thursday, May 7, 2009

Almost 15 weeks! Wooo hoo!

I need to get better about posting! I feel like its been forever.:( I can't believe that I am almost 15 weeks! The sickness is pretty much gone, but now the bad sinus headaches are here. Every day around 2 or 3 here come the headaches. One got so bad the other night I finally broke down and took some Tylenol...which I was trying to avoid any kind of medicine. I am slowly getting back some energy too, some days when I get home(and don't have a headache) I will cook dinner and then go for a 30 minute walk or so. It feels good because I don't feel like such a couch potatoe anymore.:)

Our big ultrasound is JUNE 15TH at 9:00AM!!! YAY! The countdown is on!

I love the fruit comparisons!:)




Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

1 comment:

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

I had terrible sinus headaches in the afternoon around that time as well. They still coem some days but are getting much better. I found using a saline nasal spray a few times a day really helped. I am glad everything is goign well!