Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bare belly!!! :-O


Can you say WHOAH! Yep my first official bare belly shot!! Sorry the tummy is still so pale, it has been hidden under a tankini top from the sun!:) This picture may not do it justice..but it is big and tight as a rock! As tight as a six pack...but ummm bigger!lolol More like a watermelon I guess. I have the cutest little freckly coming up around my belly button. I will have to get my husband to get a good shot of that next time. A little over two more full weeks till we find out if the baby is a he or a she!!

2 comments:

*Mandy* said...

YAY!! So gorgeous, I love bare bellies. Can't wait to hear the news.

Jan said...

You look amazing! I love the bare belly shot! Are there twins in there (you really are popping)? :)