Sunday, May 10, 2009

Belly pics.:) Happy Mother's Day!






Here are all the belly pics I have taken so far. From about 10 weeks to now 15 weeks. I can't really see a big progression so far, I guess because I was so bloated initially and now everything is slowly turning into the real bump!:) I can't wait to get the BIG belly pics!LOL

5 comments:

Kristin said...

You look beautiful! BTW, my vote is boy :)

*Mandy* said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

I am also voting boy :)

Billie said...

You are looking very radiant!! I see a difference and as well can't wait to see big belly pics!!!

Lisa said...

I love the shirt in the first pic!! But if you look at my blog...this is what it will look like in 10-12 weeks! You are looking great! Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day

Heather Cara said...

Such a beautiful Momma!!