Man, I have always hated watching Nascar on TV...but man did I change my mind this weekend! We had a blast. My whole family went and my inlaws went with us too. It was so exciting just to see all the drivers and walk out onto the race track..it was amazing to hear how loud it was and how fast they really went.
Here is a pic from us out on the track before the race!!(My sister, me, and my hubby!) Belly really popped this weekend!! He/she must have had fun at their first race!
3 comments:
That is such a cute picture JAV!!
That's so great! My hubby and I are going in June with the 100 degree weather in Napa, CA. However your looking great as always!!
Cute picture! Your blog is so fun!
If you have a chance, check out www.thebabycove.com. It's a new multi-blogger baby blog updated by real moms-to-be across the United States as they journey through pregnancy. Stop by and say "hi"!
Post a Comment