
Well yesterday was my first appointment with my OB.:) She is really nice and I like her alot. She is one of those doctors that really cares and takes the time to talk and ask questions. 5 of my friends that are farther along than I am go to her too so that is reassuring. When I first got there they took my blood, which is always an experience because they can never find a vein and then when they do it blows and causes everything to bruise.:( Then they took a urine sample, then I was told to strip down. She proceeded to feel on the boobies, do a pap and a quick ultrasound on a tiny little machine. Right when she turned on the machine there it was!!! She smiled and said look the baby is moving around! It was so funny because I could see he/she moving it's arms and legs around like crazy. I said, look at my little wiggle worm!! She let me watch for a minute or so and that was awesome. Not only is it great to see the heartbeat but it was even more reassuring to see it moving around.:) All in all it was a long appointment but it was great. I feel like I am officially on the right track. We have our next appt on May 19th and then the BIG gender u/s on June 15th!! It can not get here fast enough!
5 comments:
Congrats on a great appointment! Sounds like you have a perfect healthy little baby there!
It's amazing the difference a couple of weeks makes! I'm glad you had a good appointment and hopefully time goes quick between now and your big u/s!
Aww, what a beautiful baby!! Congrats on the wonderful appt.
awh, it's a baby! i love when they start looking like babies and not aliens! :) congrats hon, so glad all is going well!
Congratulations! That is a great u/s!
Post a Comment