
Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.
Can you believe it?! My baby now has fingers and little toesies! I have a calendar on our fridge and it tells you what baby is developing everyday and I am totally obsessed with it!lol I tell H everyday at dinner what is going on with our little peanut. It's truly amazing.:)
On another note..wow, have my emotions been crazy lately. I was flipping through the TV the other day and came across CMT(country music) and that song "They were Angels in Waiting" came on....oooh man I balled withing seconds of watching it, like uncontrollably.lol I had to even laugh at myself. Other than that, little things get on my nerves too. I can either cry, or all I want to do is sleep. BUT I have to say all in all my symptoms have been minimal. I deal with the daily indestion, burping and farting everyday..but I have gotten kinda used to that!:) My next update should be April 20th- I graduated from the RE at 9 weeks and I will going to see my OB! So we will see what that brings......
3 comments:
Yay for 11 weeks!! Good Luck at your April 20th appointment!
I completely feel you on the emotions and I am not even PG yet, I was almost crying during the hockey game last night. GL at your next appointment
Good Luck. I know you are so blessed! I had no syptoms either, just more than normal burps and farts. ---actually drove me crazy.
I can not believe you are 11 weeks!!!! Wow time is really starting to fly!
Post a Comment