How far along? 2 days away from 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think 2 lbs...I try not to jump on the scale too much!
Maternity clothes? oooh yea! Have you seen my pics lately?lol
Stretch marks? nope not yet, I am fully lathered in cocoa butter!
Sleep: I can't get enough!
Best moment this week: Just knowing that I have my next appointment on Monday! I can't wait to see the baby again, its so reassuring.:)
Movement: S/He is moving in there, but I cant feel it yet!
Food cravings: pimento cheese, eggs, fruit
Gender: I am leaning toward boy, and I don't really know how to explain why.:)
Labor Signs: I sure hope not anytime soon!
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: being able to eat dinner without feeling like I am going to puke.
What I am looking forward to: My appointment 04-20...Monday!! woo hoo!
Weekly Wisdom: When you feel like puking eat some crackers and drink some Ginger ale. Oh, and try not to google everything..I am obsessing!lol
Milestones: My bloat has somewhat turned into a real bump. Its tighter than ever and its a little lower. Every once in a while, I feel a little twinge here and there and it makes me smile.:) Oh, and we are slowly starting on the nursury!
1 comment:
How exciting!! Enjoy seeing your wee babe again on Monday :)
Post a Comment