So as you can see its been since August..wow sooo much has happened I dont even know where to start. I will not bore you through 3 months of stuff..just a quick run down..
Pregnancy: To sum it all up baby Joanna was always big in my belly and the doctors were right on target the whole time about her weight and length. My doctor was scared to death to let her go to 40 weeks. I was dialated for like 3 weeks at 2cm and 80% effaced but I never did go into labor. So they thought it was in my best interest that I have a C-section on October 28th, the day after our 2 year wedding anniversary so that was pretty awesome!:) The C-section was not bad at all, we had to be there at 8am and miss Joanna arrived at 10:07am weighing 9lbs, 6ozs and 21 1/2 inches long!! She looked just like her Daddy(look at pics above) It was truly the best day of our lives and we still cant keep our eyes off of her.:)
So...for the past two months we have just been trying to get on a schedule and its going pretty well so far. She has gone from waking up every 2 hours and eating 2-4 ozs, to now sleeping almost 6 hours and eating 6-8ozs throughout the day and night...SHE IS ONE BIG GROWING GIRL!
I still can't get over the fact that she literally did not fit into ANY of her newborn clothes at all and went straight to 0-3month and some 3 months clothes. Now within a matter of almost 2 months she is now in 6-9 month clothes because she is so long! We weighed her 3 days ago and she weighed 14.4lbs and is 25in long! What can we say we didnt expect her to be a little baby by any means.:)
I promise, promise, promise I will keep up with my blog from now on, now that I have a few minutes throughout the day when she is napping, etc.:)
3 comments:
OMG it HAS been a while! I kept checking your blog just in case though haha. Congrats! We need more pictures too!!!
She is gorgeous...so glad things are going well :)
OMG!! Shes beautiful! Congrats......I also was checking your blog cause I knew you were due a little bit ago. Its nice to hear from you. Shes darling, congrats again!
Post a Comment