Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July and Joanna's first boyfriend.

So every 4th of July we have a big party at my parents house which is right on the lake. We invite friends and family, probably around 60 people or so. We started out the day with a slight wardrobe malfunction with her 4th of July bathing suit, the strap totally fell off right when I put it on her and my husband's grandma sewed it back together quick.
Well last year my friends and I were pregnant, but this year we had fun with all of our babies interacting!:) My friend Ashley's son's name is Mason and him and Joanna have "grown up" together(and Ashley and I always say they will get married some day!) hehe Well I thought I would share some pics of Joanna's first 4th of July and her first kiss pics!! I can't wait to show them both these pics when they get in high school.lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Joanna with Daddy:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Her wardrobe change for the night:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Her and her bf Mason..:) lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We caught them kissing!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I didnt do it~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE her!!! She is getting to be too cute!

PS - I gave you an award on my blog!

mrs.pinkpearls said...

The kissing picture is too cute!!

Melaina25 said...

So cute! I love how she totally has a "just been smooched" lovestruck look on her face in that last picture :)

Mrs. AML84 said...

She's so cute! Glad I was invited to the party to finally hang out with you and your family!