Yesterday was a great day all together! We woke up pretty early and celebrated my husband's first Fathers day by watching some cartoons and snuggling with Joanna.:) Then it was time to get Joanna all pretty for her baptism. It seemed like time flew by that morning because I was running around making sure we wouldn't forget anything. We she started out with her pretty dress on, panty hose, and cute little shoes.....well those all didnt last that long!lol We got to the church and once church started she poops!!! So I had to take her out of the church in a hurry to change her diaper...and um let's just say she was not having the panty hose got back on(she is like her mommmy, I hate panty hose too!) Well, I was able to get her shoes back on but once we sat back down in church miss busy body started to take them off and untie the bows on them, so those didnt last long either. Thank goodness it was not too much longer before the actual baptism started..We took her up there and the preacher said a few things(honestly I dont remember much, I know that horrible but I was so nervous and focused on her.lol) Then when he poured the holy water, it was ON then!! Joanna loves water so she started talking and acting like she was swimming, the whole congregation started laughing! The preacher took her into his arms and she looked back at me like "is this ok?" LOL He sprinkled her with water and she was trying to suck it up as if she was drinking it...congregation laughed again!LOL She didnt cry as he walked her down the isle, she just yelled out Mommmmma mooommma!lol
She is a mess!!:) Everyone got a good laugh at how active she was and good she was. So, here is our little ham on her baptism day!

Her squiming about...lol..





Our little family!

My mom:)

Me all hot and sweaty

1 comment:
Congrats!! she is such a cutie! And you look Fabulous!
Post a Comment