
I think these are so adorable and so did my Mom!! She couldnt leave the store without buying them.lol She even had her foot measured yesterday it was hilarious. The shoe salesman was like...wait, what..she is only 7 months old!? Wow! She is in a size 4 already!! :)
My husband and I both have big feet...me:9-10 and him: 13, so I think Joanna will have big feet like us.(sucks because you have a hard time finding cute shoes!)
There are many articles about how babies shouldnt be in shoes too early, blah blah..but my Mom was scared that she might get a splinter at their house because they have really old school style hardwood floors. Joanna loves her walker so we will put them on her over there.:) Other than that she is pretty much barefoot in the summer time especially since its so hot!
Just thought I would share these cute shoes..once she starts walking I can already see that he closet will be full of cute shoes, more shoes than I probably own.
1 comment:
Those are adorable...I recently had a pair that really looked JUST like that!
Post a Comment