This weekend was great! Joanna is definitely turning into a little water bug! Takes after her mom and her dad!;) I grew up on the lake so it was very common for us to be out there in the afternoons on the jetskis/boats and especially on the weekends, so we want to make it a big part of her life as well. Its something fun that the whole family can enjoy.
I can't seem to help myself with the pictures either...I guess its a Mommy thing.



2 comments:
Keep up with the pictures...she's so sweet!
Wow!! Found you and recently saw we have a similiar story and timeline. We did Clomid Oct-Dec 2008 and then femara Jan 2009 and got prego and had our baby girl Oct 2009!! And our baby is a water baby too and I grew up going to lake and beach! Small world! I am a PCOS'er too! Great finding you! Come read about me too!
Kitty
kittyttc1.blogspot.com
Post a Comment