Thursday, June 10, 2010

A little update from the past 7 months!LOL

So I just realized that I have no documentation whatsoever of Joanna's doc appts on here!! Soo sad. I love looking back at post just in case I forget something and I can't on here....bad momma! So I did some digging for stats and such, and figured I would do one big post with all of her stats so I would have it on my blog somewhere to look back on! So here it goes...

**Born: October 28th, 2010 at 10:07am :)
9lbs 6ozs and 21 1/2 inches long, full head of dark black hair! (Looks just like Daddy!)

**2 month appt: 15lbs, 25 1/2 inches long (and they were worried about her gaining weight at first, sheesh..) ;)

**almost 4 month appt- 19.2lbs, 28 inches long(growing like a weed!)

** 6 month appt: 24 lbs, 31.5inches long (still growing like a weed, over the 100% and in 2T clothes!!) BUT btw..looking more like her Mommy, at least I think so.hehe

And just for fun..a two 6 month pics...I havent weighed her lately or measured her now that she is 7 months, so we will be back with those stats!LOL

My little baby is getting so big:) ::tear::



Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Shes is such a cutie!! Im so glad to hear you and her are doing well (except your pooping issue)! I cant believe its been seven months.... Feel like yestarday I remember you getting your BFP!

Sorry about the other comment.... blogger is being dumb today :)

Heather Cara said...

Absolutely gorgeous. And she goes look just like Daddy :)