Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Professional photo shoot!

This past Sunday we had a photo shoot with Tammy Bevins, which was our wedding/everything photographer...we love her! We did Joanna's "12 month pics" a little early, more like 10 1/2 month pics so that we could get them all back in time to make her 1st birthday invitations.:)

She had soooo much fun and is such a ham for the camera. We got some really cool family shots and alot of just her playing in the grass, sitting up, crawling and standing.:) I can't wait to see them all. Here is one that the photographer is teasing me with, just posting one and one only on facebook!! ARGHHH I am soo impatient when it comes to seeing pics!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She is getting so big so fast..where did my little baby go:( ::tear::

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love her and want to just snuggle her! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Heather Cara said...

She is absolutely perfect!!