Bloat, whatever you want to call it!
Here is it with all of its glory! I took these pics at work for the GP Mamas post. Sorry for the bad lighting and the weird colors!lol It is taken with my cell phone, and I am no expert!
I can't believe in one more day I will be 9 weeks.:) It is flying by, and at the same time its dragging if that makes sense. I am getting really motivated to clean out our guestbedroom and get to work on the nursury. I figured by the time we got everything cleaned out and organized, plus painting and getting furniture...it will be time to decorate for sure!! This is what I love so far, and its pretty gender neutral.:)Keep in mind we live on a farm and I absolutely love chickens and cows!lol
Saturday, March 28, 2009
8 1/2 week bump...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I have a funny feeling that at your next u/s they are going to find more than one little bundle of joy. I love to decorations you picked out, too cute!
You look great!!! :)
Looking good! And I love the colors on the bedding!
I love your nursery!! I should have asked you how you were planning it before I sent your gift.
awh!!! you and the nursery idea both are too cute!
Post a Comment