Friday, March 20, 2009

First ultrasound!


Yesterday was one of the best days ever! We finally got to see our baby and the heartbeat it was truly amazing and I will never forget it as long as I live. I cried like a baby, I just couldn't help. It was not the ::sniff,sniff:: cry, it was the trying to get air cry, the good cry.lol My husband shed a tear and so did one of the nurses. I think all my emotions just came out at once that it was really real and this is really happening! The heart beat reminded me of a fire fly..it just lights up on the screen, pumping away. It amazing that this little baby is growing inside of me and is a part of me. :) The heartbeat was about 130bpm. Our next u/s is Apr 3rd and I will be 9 weeks and 4 days!

5 comments:

*Mandy* said...

Awww, how wonderful! I would have cried like a baby also. Congrats :)

Lindsay said...

Awww, so exciting!!! I am so happy for you!

IVF Again! said...

How sweet! Congrats again. :)

Mrs.Pink said...

YAY for seeing the baby! So happy for you! Congrats!

Heather Cara said...

What an amazing experience. I'm so excited for you!