Because maybe that will get my ass in gear! I really need to get my eating habits in order and get myself healthy again. I feel like crap! I feel like ever since I have had Joanna I have aged about 10 years or so. My belly is jiggly, I still need to lose about 20lbs to feel comfortable and I just don't care about myself like I should.
So here is my resolution..I am going back on a low carb diet. I am not doing it cold turkey, I just taking it one step at a time. Instead of getting fast food when I am at work, I am going to TRY and make my lunches the night before.(To save money too.) One good plus for doing the low carb diet too is that it helps with my PCOS and my stomach issues. I find that the less carbs I eat the better my stomach reacts.
I am also going to get better about taking my vitamins and medications. I feel like I am always forgetting, so I have set them front and center in the kitchen so I wont forget. I am on Amitiza(IBS-C)twice a day, I take Align too for my stomach, Metformin(PCOS)twice a day, and my BC. I think I need one of those old lady pill reminder things!
I want to feel like my old self again, weigh less, be in shape and just feel healthy. We'll see how it goes! Let the low carbing begin!..
Here's my plan and whats worked before:
Breakfast:
eggs, sausage,and/or maybe a low carb english muffin
Lunch:
Lunch meat, string cheese, jello, protein bar/south beach bar
Dinner:
Meat and veggies.
NO pasta, breads, rice..etc.
5 comments:
Good for you! I hope you get back to feeling like yourself soon. If your stomach really reacts to carbs, have you ever looked into a gluten allergy? Might be something worth considering...
Just had to do that myself due to thyroid issues. They make so many things to help with low carbs...it's not as bad as it used to be. Best of luck!!
Yea we have looked into a gluten allergy and my docs dont think thats it, but it definitely helps..so anything I can do to help!
Good luck! I've done low carb before and I need to do it again. It helps IBS so much!
You know I'm here for you! We can do it!!
Post a Comment