Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Let's do a Tasty Tuesday..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, Joanna is slowly moving into solid type foods, stuff that she can pick up and eat herself. She tastes just about everything we eat. For breakfast she usually eats a stage 3 mixed with oatmeal or a whole Yo baby yogurt and some fruit. For lunch she eats a stage 3 veg or fruit, puffs, some cheese or lunch meat..or tries some of what I am having. For snacks she loves puffs, yogurt melts, yogurt, mum mums and any other small snacks she can get her hands on.
For dinner, we usually give her a veggie and a meat of some sort. She is not a big fan of the stage 3 meats and pasta for some reason..she will eat a couple bites but thats about it. She prefers small cooked pieces of meat instead.
Her new breakfast love:

Don't forget about dessert!! We usually enjoy an all fruit popsicle about every other night, she doesnt eat the whole thing of course but she gets so excited to eat it with me.:)


Her favorite drink so far: Sweet Tea! She loves drinking out of a cup so when I have sweet tea I just let her have a couple sips and she can not quit licking her lips..hilarious!

2 comments:

Hay Hay said...

you need to get a video of her drinking the sweet tea!

ilovejav said...

You are right! I will do that today!