So how do you like the new blog?? I figured I would do something for Valentine's day..and that new scrapblog website that Kaymee introduced me to...wow...it is soo addicting! Thanks Kaymee, it keep me very occupied when I am bored!
~Tomorrow is hopefully our last u/s before the big IUI!!:) If all goes well I should have one big follicle around 21mm or so and the other should be around 18. I am still so proud of my left ovary, now the right one...thats a different story, not unless it did something amazing over the last two days. I get so freakin's excited about these u/s's its ridiculous! My hubby gets to go with me tomorrow too, which I love. He gets so interested in things since he gets to come in there with me.:) The way the nurse sounded my HCG will be tomorrow night...I am making H give that to me because it looks a little scarier than the Follistim shots I have been giving myself.
So, everyone say a little prayer for me tonight and keep your fingers crossed that these follicles have some good quality eggs in there!!!:) I will post again as soon as I get back from the RE.:)
Goodnight!
4 comments:
You are in my prayers! I hope you have really good news tomorrow. I'm sure you will!!! :) :) :)
I love your new layout. What website did you make it on?
I love your new blog :] Scrapblog is amazing, isn't it?
I hope everything goes well tomorrow!
Ohhhh GL Jav, I'm pulling for you guys!!!
I hope you have a great appointment today, Good Luck!! And I love your new blog format. What's the site?? I think mine needs some updating :-)
Post a Comment