Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yay! Good news!

My follies are still going strong!! They look wonderful on the u/s machine..I am proud I must say.lol;)
We went in at about 8:30AM this morning for some bloodwork and the u/s. I could tell DH was excited, this was his first time in a while that he has been able to go with me. I told him it would shock him when he saw the difference between my right ovary and the left. The nurse looked at my lining and she said "my little bed was very thick and that was great"...the she went over to the right ovary first..."ehhh, yea it looks like that one is not doing much"..which I already expected. THEN....drum roll please.........she went over to the left ovary...and there you have it! Perfect two little follies right on top of each other! She smiled, I looked at DH right away and his eyes got as big as quarters!lol I said..its amazing isn't it! The nurse then said everything looked perfect and looked at DH and said "are you ready for possible TWINS??" We both just grinned and we said that would be great but we would be thankful for one or two!

The nurse said that she would call back in a few hours with the b/s results...so we went and rode around Isle of Palms which we had not done in a while, and it was really nice. Then we stopped and ate breakfast. The nurse called me back on the way home and said to take the HCG shot tomorrow early morning at 1:30 in the morning!! She said I could mix it before we go to bed, put it in the fridge and set the alarm for like 1/1:30AM and we will get up and do the shot.

Our first IUI is Tuesday at 11:30 AM!!!!!!! I am overly excited but cautious at the same time.:) DH put a reminder in his phone on the calendar "Make baby at 11:30AM" LOLOL
Say a little prayer for us!

5 comments:

MrsBro... said...

Congrats Jav. I'm so happy for you guys! I will be praying that your follies grow and grow into the most beautiful Jav babies :)

*Mandy* said...

Congrats JAV, I am so excited for you. Prayers are going your way :)

Mrs.Pink said...

Aww! Yay! That is awesome news! I'll say a lil' prayer for you! (reminds me of that song)LOL
Keep us posted! :0)

Lindsay said...

Very exciting! I hope that this is it for you all!

Mel said...

woot! i am so thrilled for you hon! keep those two follicles going strong and keep us posted about tomorrow morning's big event! we're all pulling for you!