
Its all starting to sink in now. I went to a baby shower today and it was so sureal! This is the first time I was so happy inside...my heart just melted to think that I will be in that position one day. Its just an amazing feeling. This past week has truly been the best week of my life. I really have to sit back and count all of my blessings and think about how good God has been to us. I will continue to pray for this baby ever chance I get. I am so attached to him/her already.:)
I told my husband today...Isnt it crazy that I have a human being growing inside of me? I said it might not be that big yet, but the symptoms let me know its all real. I am so exhausted througout the day and I know its because my body is working over time to get where it needs to be.:) Like I told someone the other day, I would rather have every symptom of being pregnant than none because they are just small reminders of what is going on with my body and the baby.
My husband's grandad is big into making anything with wood, and I mean anything. He called us yesterday allllll excited about building us a crib and changing table and he sent me any email with all the plans and such. It really made me tear up to know that he is going to put his heart and soul into something that we will have forever and be able to hand down to our children and so on. I cant wait to see the finished project!
Everyone during this whole week has just been awesome. Not only have my friends been awesome but my family is just over the moon excited for us.:) My friend already got me a maternity shirt and some pregnancy books which are soo cute and my BFPB-Alma sent me a whole cute onsie set, with a bib, blanket and everything with a cute little duck on it and a very sweet card!! Our first baby clothing!! Thank you so much again from the bottom of our hearts.
2 comments:
You deserve this and so much more hun. Congrats once again!
Aww I am so happy for you! I missed you BFP but have been waiting to hear! I get what you mean about the symptoms, even thru my worst moments I was glad because it makes me feel better about the baby!
Post a Comment