Saturday, February 21, 2009

I know its early.11dpiui

I know I always preach to wait till at least 12DPO...but this morning I knew I had a test in the cabinet and I thought what the heck I will test today and everyday after today if I have to. Some little thought in the back of my mind was hoping that maybe I would be one of those girls that got an early positive...yea it makes me LOL too...ugh why would I even think that I have no clue. So I just wasted some more money, but oh what the hell right. I didn't even tell H that I was going to test this morning he thought I was holding out till tomorrow, but he knew I did as soon as I walked out of the bathroom because of the look on my face. He immediately said, aww what did it say? I told him it was negative and he was trying to keep my spirits up by saying "now you know the nurse told you not to test till the 27th, its way to early...maybe thats just the trigger getting out of your system."

My faith is dwindling every day about this cycle. Every time I have a little twinge it gives me false hope. I wish if AF is coming she would just hurry up.....its going to be a long week....:( I know what you are thinking- why is she giving up already? I am just mad more than anything, how could something so perfect not turn out the way it should...it just doesnt make sense.

2 comments:

Tootermi said...

Hang in there Sweetie! It's still early...good luck :)

Mrs.Pink said...

Aww, try to stay positive!! I'll keep you in my prayers!