Its getting down to the final stretch of the 2ww. It has been a long, anxious one!! So many phantom symptoms it is crazy...I really hope AF stays away. Originally I thought that I might test tomorrow morning, 11DPO, but the more I think about it the more I want to wait. DH and I are off work all next week together so there is really "no reason" for me to test earlier except for I am dying to find out.
One thing I am shocked about is that I don't have sore boobs yet!! I just can't believe that ALL year, with every cycle I get sore boobs after O leading up to AF. This time I haven't had sore boobs are any spotting and its really messing with my head!:(
I still every now and again get the little twingy cramps but no real AF cramps yet. Last month I had a 10 day LP and for the past two months on clomid my cycle have been pretty close to 28 days...so today would be my "28th day." So ladies, pray that I can hold out to test in the next couple of days and that AF STAYS AWAY, far away! I think about all the ladies waiting for their BFP's daily and I say a little prayer for them. I know that every baby made on that board will be so cherished and such a blessing.:) I get so excited for everyone on there, knowing they worked so hard and have been through so much.
I guess what I want to say is, thanks ladies for being there with me through these cycles. Thanks for putting up with my sometimes dumb questions and anxiousness to test! :) GL and lots of baby dust!
2 comments:
I had no sore boobs either...heck, still don't, despite that fact that they are def growing. I am way proud of you waiting out - I tested 12 dpo and think that should be safe for you, too. Let me know how it turns out, you know I'm thinking and praying for you!
I'm a pee pusher, and I got my + on 11dpo...that being said, TEST TOMORROW! :) j/k! I am anxious to see your bfp post. :)
Post a Comment