Well today was my first day back at work after being on vacation for 2 weeks!! It was a little strange, but I guess I have to get back in the swing of things.:(
The Infertility center/new patient registration lady called me today and we set up my first RE appt for Jan. 10th, next Saturday. She had this Saturday open, the 3rd, but I think I have to work this Saturday so that won't work. I am getting excited about the appt but scared too. I don't really know what to expect. My hubby is getting a little nervous I think, you know how guys think..."oh my gosh, is there something wrong with me, what if its me?!" The same way I feel in a way I guess. I know we will both be anxious to get the s/a back to make sure its ok. The nurse asked me if I had ever done the test to see if my tubes were blocked and I have not, so I think thats something they will probably have to do- which does not sound fun at all!:( As far as I know the first visit we will do the s/a, an internal u/s and just have a consulatation with the doctor on where to go from there. A big whoopin' $353.00 worth!
So I guess January will be the last month without the use of clomid...just totally the old-fashioned way. So you never know...wouldn't that be funny if this was our month!lol We will see how everything goes. My chart really disappointed me last month because it looked so "perfect"...it was really stressing me out towards the end. This month I will chart again maybe just until I O and just see what the RE says about it and go from there...
Thanks for listening! I will keep you updated!
5 comments:
I am so sorry it has come to this point. I hope everything goes ok at your appointment. Keep me up to date please.
I am praying for you Kels I hope this is the one for you, the good old fashioned way and no other proceedures are necessary.
Good luck JAV my love!!! I still pray for you every night... I know it will happen :)
One never knows what is planned for us Jav!
:::prays extra hard for Jav this cycle:::
Aw thank you sooo much ladies..you all almost brought tears to my eyes! Love you all!
Post a Comment