Oh the joys of working on a Sunday. I can't complain too much though because I have off starting tomorrow through the 29th! Then off again for New Years!:) I am so excited. I have to do the rest of my Christmas shopping which I am dreading because I still don't know what to get some people in my DH's family.
Well, as for me..I am extremely tired today. I think the past couple of nights I have tossed and turned and not been able to get a good full night's sleep. Tonight when I get off at 5pm I think I might stop by the store for a few groceries, eat a quick dinner and go to bed!
The weirdest thing about this cycle is..the only "phantom" symptom I have had is very weird abdominal cramps. I am really tired, but then again I haven't been sleeping that great. This is the VERY FIRST cycle my boobs have not been sore at all, which shocks me! They are usually sore leading up to O and very sore afterwards until AF shows....hmm
::I swore last night that I was not going to get my hopes up::
4 comments:
You've been tagged! CHeck out my blog!
Hey Jav, don't worry I am new too! It took me time to figure it out. write e new post and type in where you want the link to be (ex: Mrs.Teddy) then highlight that word and there is a little button just above where you will eb typing that says link or add a link, click that & a box will come up where you put in the URL that you copied, just paste it there (I found it helpful to have 2 windows open, one where I was typing, the other where i looked up the URLs) Good Luck!
I don't want to get your hopes up too much...but my BFP cycle was the first one where my boobs didn't hurt at all!!!
i didn't have sore boobs before my bfp! then again, i never have that symptom. who knows! best of luck, darling.
Post a Comment