Sunday, December 21, 2008

BFN- 11DPO

Well I woke up this morning and my temp was still up. I was so excited! So I managed to find one more EPT test in the cabinet. I peed on it as I usually do(I am a pro by now) and after a min nothing at all came up, not even the "test" line! So I walked out the bathroom for a few minutes and then checked back in on it...still nothing! I walked back into the bedroom to DH and I was like....ya know thats just my luck, the damn thing didn't even work! UGHHH
So I had to go to the grocery store anyway today to get some stuff to make cupcakes for our family christmas party tonight, so I thought what the heck I will get two more tests. I got back home and I cooked the cupcakes and the whole time I was debating on whether to test again. I finally decided...what the heck I will give it another try since DH is home with me today.

Well, I did ...and it was a BFN! After the 3 minutes was up I just chunked it in the trash and didn't even want to look at it anymore. Now that I have seen a BFN it is going to be very hard for me to test again in the next couple of days. I think I might just wait till christmas eve if AF is a no show.
Everything just keeps running through my head now that we have hit the "year" mark of TTC. What if something is wrong with me? with DH? What all will I have to go through to get pregnant? What is the next doctor's appt going to be like when I go back and say the third month of Clomid did not work! Pretty much to sum it all up, why me??
I know its still early but my LP is usually 10 days. Maybe this cycle it has changed, who knows. I will keep my faith up and keep praying about this. Thank you all for all of your thoughts, prayers and best wishes!

2 comments:

*Mandy* said...

Oh Hun it is so frustrating, I hear you about normal LP lengths. I will continue to pray for you. Hang in there

Sarah said...

Awww, I'm sorry hon!!! But it sounds like you didn't use FMU the second time. I tested at 11dpo without FMU but had a BFP at 12dpo with FMU. I know it's hard to see a BFN, but maybe in the morning you will see something better? I really hope this cycle works out for you!