So my little trooper egg did not make it. At least he made it through the mass of 30 little/cystic eggs, so I have to give him credit for that right?!
I was spotting the past few days but I chalked it up to being from the HSG. I still had little hope that maybe if I actually O'ed on my own this time that this would be it....but Nope..AF is here today. Sometimes there are days when I think that getting pregnant is never going to happen for me and other days I am great with the whole idea of seeing an RE. Well, today(I am sure its from horomones too) but I am feeling a little down today. Why cant I be one of those people that it just happens...especially before an IUI or a IVF...why cant I have that miracle??
I left a message for the nurse to call me back because she said she wanted to mark when CD1 was, so I have a feeling she is going to want to do some more bloodwork on CD3 and then we will proceed with an IUI. I guess I am just nervous for whats to come. Are we going to do one IUI and that do the trick or is this going to be nothing but a year of empty promises like last year? Like the song on this profile, there are so many questions I have that I can't answer and its frustrating to say the least. I have put it all in God's hands and that's all I can do.
5 comments:
Oh hun, I'm sorry your feeling down! I'll be praying for you, and keep your hopes up; this WILL be a good year, because GOD is in control!!!
I'm sorry--I think today was just a bad day for all of us GP'ers. I'm still so excited you were able to ovulate on your own and that your RE will actually keep things moving forward.
I know it's hard to have faith... But it'll happen for you!
I'm sorry hun! I know its hard to see the good side on days like this, but at least you did ovulate. GL with the RE adn getting your bloodwork done.
Sorry you are feeling down! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
I'm so sorry about AF...BUT, I am really happy for you that you O'd on your own! That itself is awesome. I'll be praying that this RE will get you KU in no time ;)
Post a Comment