So, all my meds were waiting on me at my front door when I got home Thursday night. I walked up to steps and said to myself...well, here we go..
Opening up the box was a surprise. There were bags of needles, little boxes, pills, suppositories...I was like Holyshiot!..I feel like a crack dealer.:( I put everything I was supposed to in the fridge. Of course I had to play with the Follistim shot pen for a while too...I think, and hope I have it all figured out.
This AF was horribly heavy this month. I bled through a couple pairs of pants...not fun...I felt like something was wrong a couple times. The RE said it was probably due to the HSG I had. I hope I got rid of whatever I was supposed to.
I started the Femara on Thursday and I am continuing to take Metformin 3x a day. Since I was on CD3 when I started taking it, it really took a tole on my stomach! Granted Met has the reputation for GI side effects but for the weeks I have been on it I have never experienced such symptoms like I have this week. Everytime I eat and take the meds within an hour I have to practically run the bathroom. At work I have been taking Immodium or Pepto and it seems to help. My RE says that my body should be still adjusting to it and the symptoms will get better.....let's hope and pray!! If not, I will be staying within 10 ft of a bathroom.:( I start the Follistim in two days...ekkkk...the needle to that does not look too painful....but the HCG needle on the otherhand...not so pretty and it seems harder to mix and such.
I can't wait to see how my little follicles are doing in there. Let's hope and pray they are playing well with each other and growing properly.:)
Well, that's it for now.....I am being completely lazy today, all I did was make a trip to Walmart.:)
7 comments:
Good luck, Jav!! I'm sure you're overwhelmed with everything right now...hang in there!
Send me an email when you get a chance - allilatt@gmail.com
You seem to be pretty positive! I have such a good feeling that everything will happen for you, sooner rather than later. ::crossing fingers:: I'd be freaking out if I had to do the whole shot thing. I just can't do shots! Good Luck!
FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU!
Good luck Jav! I'm praying extra hard for you and your ute this cycle!
Good Luck Jav! I didn't have any side effects from Metformin until about 2 or 3 weeks later, and now it comes and goes. I keep the pepto chewables in my purse just in case and they seem to help. I'm crossing my fingers for you!
I'm crossing my fingers for you Sweetie...hope everyone continues to play nice!
Post a Comment